Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pan fried chicken wings and stir fry bok choi with scrambled eggs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
See recipes for Pan fried Chicken wing with garlics favour 蒜香雞翼 too. Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs. Stir-fries are infinitely variable, and you can change up this recipe by using beef or pork, and other green vegetables (asparagus, broccoli, mustard greens, cabbage, spinach or thinly sliced green beans) substitute nicely for the bok choy.
Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pan fried chicken wings and stir fry bok choi with scrambled eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs:
- Take Chicken wings
- Make ready 3 eggs
- Prepare 1 tomato, cut into quarter
- Take 1 bunch bok choi, cutted
- Make ready 5 cayenne pepper,chopped
- Make ready 3 shallote,chopped
- Prepare 2 cloved garlic, chopped
- Take 2 tbs ligh soysauce
- Take To taste sugar
- Take To taste pepper
- Get To taste chicken powder
- Make ready 3 Tbs Cooking oil
- Get For Marinade
- Make ready 1 clove garlic, grated
- Prepare 1 tea spoon sugar
- Get 2 tbs light soy sauce
- Take 1 tbs dark soy sauce
- Make ready To taste pepper
Frying chicken wings covered allows the steam inside the pan tenderize the meat. You can control how tender and soft the chicken wings are by reducing the cooking time. This chicken stir fry is made with chicken breast and baby bok choy. The sauce is light yet rich in flavor, which goes well with Return the chicken to the skillet, and add the bok choy and optional water chestnut.
Instructions to make Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs:
- Mix all marinade ingredients and add to the chicken wings. Mix together and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more. For me, i marinade after breakfast and cook for dinner.
- After 30 minutes, heat oil in the pan fry and fry chicken in a medium fire until golden each side then turn fire into small fire and cover. Fry untill cook
- For vegetable, heat oil in the pan make scrambled egg,stir and add garlic,shallot,chili stir until fragrant, put in bok choi and stir fry. Add tomato,chicken powder, light soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Taste it and wait untill bok choi cooked but do not over cooked
- When ready place it in the plate or serving dish together with chicken wings and serve it..
- Happy cooking 😇😇
Stir-fry everything together, for one or two minutes. Keep adding sauce a little at a time and continue stir-frying until bok Bok Choy Tip: If stir-frying larger bok choy, slice off the green leaf tips. Add the thicker white sections to the wok first, then throw in. This quick chicken starter recipe will impress guests yet give Add the chicken livers to the frying pan. In restaurants, stir-frying is done in extra-large woks over very high heat.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pan fried chicken wings and stir fry bok choi with scrambled eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!