Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken afghani. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Afghani is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Afghani is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Learn How To Make Chicken Afghani from The Bombay Chef - Varun Inamdar. This quick and easy Chicken Afghani Recipe will help you make this authentic mughlai. Super creamy and a different style of recipe for cooking chicken.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken afghani using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Afghani:
- Prepare 1 kg chicken
- Get 20 cashews
- Take 1 cup milk
- Get 3 big onions thinly sliced
- Get 1 tomato puréed
- Prepare 1 tbsp Aamchur powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp dried Kasuri methi
- Get 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Make ready 3 tbsp refined oil
- Take 3 tbsp ghee
- Get To Marinate:
- Take 1/2 lemon juice
- Get 2 tbsp curd
- Prepare 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp salt
We prepare Aghani Malai Tikka from boneless chicken pieces. But for this recipe chicken with bones is required. Wash chicken quarters and dry using a clean cloth or paper towel. Chicken Afghani is a popular dry chicken dish, popular in India, Pakistan, Afganistan and other parts of the world.
Steps to make Chicken Afghani:
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients listed in marinade section and refrigerate for an hour.
- Add 3 tbsp of oil In a pan and shallow fry the chicken. Cook for 20 minutes by covering the pan with a lid. Keep the cooked chucked aside.
- In the same pan, fry the onions and cashew till they are golden brown. Cool for some time and grind them in a mixer to make a smooth paste.
- Add ghee to a pan and fry the ginger garlic paste for 5 minutes. Add tomato purée, amchur powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, salt and milk and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the onion cashew paste and kasuri methi and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces and coriander leaves and stir well.
- Enjoy it hot with rice/roti!
If prepared well, Chicken Afgani is awesumin taste. Afghani Chicken is a delicious Afghani recipe served as a Curries. Find the complete instructions Afghani Chicken Curry is a delicious chicken recipe from Afghanistan. Cravings cannot be controlled, some people eat to live and some live to eat, if you too belong to the latter group then you must try this amazingly delicious thing which is called Chicken Afghani. Afghani cuisine is known for its mild spicy and lip-smacking flavours.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken afghani recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!