Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, thai style pulled chicken fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thai style pulled chicken fried rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Thai style pulled chicken fried rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Chinese Fried Rice, Nasi Goreng Indonesian Fried Rice, Indian Biryani, Mexican Red Rice, Middle Eastern spiced pilaf…… My favourite way to serve it at home is with Chicken Satay and Thai Fish Cakes. These are dishes usually served as starters at Thai restaurants, but by adding Thai Fried. This Thai fried rice recipe is your go-to for make-at-home Asian food.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai style pulled chicken fried rice using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai style pulled chicken fried rice:
- Get 500 gms boneless chicken
- Take 2 bowls cooked rice (cooled)
- Make ready 4 tsp soya sauce
- Prepare 1 capsicum finely chopped
- Make ready 1 onion finely chopped
- Prepare 6-7 cloves garlic finely chopped
- Get 2 tsp spring onions finely chopped
- Take 3 tsp refined oil
- Take 2 eggs
- Take 2 tbsp black pepper powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Get Juice of 1 lemon
- Make ready 2 tsp chopped cilantro
Thai basil has a different flavor than that of regular basil and makes all the difference in this recipe. It is fast and fairly easy to make, but requires constant stirring. Reviews for: Photos of Thai Spicy Basil Chicken Fried Rice. But although the rice is more flavorful than plain jasmine rice, the real flavor of this dish comes from the dipping sauce.
Steps to make Thai style pulled chicken fried rice:
- Shred the chicken into a bit longer thin slices, marinate in ginger garlic paste, half of the lemon juice, 1 tbsp pepper powder, salt, 1 tsp soya sauce
- Shallow fry the marinated chicken and keep it aside.
- Scramble the eggs, add a pinch of salt and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add oil, fry the garlic, onions, capsicum, spring onions for five minutes. Add pepper, salt, soya sauce, sugar and cilantro and rest of the lemon juice.
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add rice and mix well. Garnish with spring onions and scrambled eggs. Relish it hot!
It's made from a combination of Thai peppers, ginger, and garlic in a soybean paste based And in the meantime, I hope you enjoy this Thai chicken and rice dish as much as we have! Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must! Although here I used chicken, I've also made this with shrimp, beef or pork. Remove chicken from wok and set aside, add the eggs, pinch of salt and cook a minute or two until done..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food thai style pulled chicken fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!