Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy honey baked chicken meatballs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Sweet and spicy crispy baked chicken wings with honey, sriracha and soy. A secret ingredient makes them crispy without having to use any flour. This time I wanted to create a lightened up version of chicken wings that could be baked to golden crispy perfection without any oil or flour.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy honey baked chicken meatballs using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs:
- Make ready 1 lb ground chicken meat
- Get 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 cup bread crumb
- Prepare 1 egg
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Prepare 1/4 cup warm water
- Get For the sauce :
- Prepare 4 tablespoons honey
- Get 2 tablespoons chili sauce (you can add more or reduce the amount of the chili sauce)
- Make ready 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Get 2 tablespoons water
- Get salt and pepper
- Get parsley or cilantro leaves for garnish
I have paired the baked meatballs with a honey mayonnaise sauce which gives has a tangy, sweet and creamy texture. These baked chicken meatballs are SPICY! If you can handle a solid roundhouse kick to your palate, you're in the right place. Baked honey BBQ chicken meatballs are JUICY thanks to a simple trick and are so easy to make.
Instructions to make Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs:
- In a large bowl, add the ground chicken meat, garlic, bread crumbs, egg, water, salt, and pepper lightly mix with your hands.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it between your wet palms. Place it on a parchment lined baking sheet. Do the same thing with the rest of the chicken mixture. (Make sure to always wet your palms so the mixture won't stick to your palms.)
- Bake in a preheated 400 F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce. In a bowl, mix honey and chili sauce until well combined. Transfer the sauce into a pot. Bring it to boil on a medium-high heat. Stir occasionally.
- Reduce the heat. Add water, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Put in the baked meatballs and gently stir to coat the meatballs evenly.
- Serve warm with parsley or cilantro leaves garnished. Enjoy! 😋
They're a great protein for sandwiches, salads, and more. · Honey Sriracha Chicken Meatballs - A delicious appetizer or meal made with homemade baked chicken meatballs and a spicy honey. In this easy recipe for spicy baked chicken thighs, a rub of olive oil and spices takes boneless skinless chicken thighs to a new level! Chicken is easy and affordable, but it can get boring, especially when you make it often, as I do. That's why I'm always trying to come up with new ways to. Honey Sriracha Chicken Meatballs - A delicious appetizer or meal made with homemade baked chicken meatballs and a spicy honey sriracha sauce!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spicy honey baked chicken meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!