Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pesto chicken spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken is coated with pesto and layered in a cheesy spaghetti squash bake in this creative twist on baked pasta that your family will love. Add in the spaghetti squash, pesto, and chicken, and toss until well combined. After the mixture is heated through, toss in the cherry tomatoes and give the pan one last toss to help everything come.
Pesto Chicken Spaghetti is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pesto Chicken Spaghetti is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pesto chicken spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Chicken Spaghetti:
- Make ready 1 small jar pesto
- Get 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Get 2-3 chicken breasts
- Make ready 1/2 pkg spaghetti noodles
- Prepare 1/2 package spinach
- Take Pine nuts or sunflower seeds to your liking
- Get 1 large Chopped onion
- Make ready Chopped Garlic
- Prepare Garlic seasoning
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Get Red pepper flakes
- Take Turmeric (optional)
This recipe combines chicken, asparagus, Paleo pesto, and spaghetti squash for a low-carb meal Spaghetti squash has a subtle taste that absorbs surrounding flavors instantly. Made fresh pesto and ground my chicken so this took a while but was soooo good. I added chopped onions to my meatballs to help keep them tender. I also made to sure to cook them all.
Instructions to make Pesto Chicken Spaghetti:
- In a pot of water start your spaghetti.
- In another pan, cook chicken breast in olive oil or butter.
- Chop when cooked and add onion, garlic and all seasonings until all onions are caramelized.
- Add pesto soup and pine nuts.
- When noodles are tender, add to the pan and mix. Only add enough noodles to be sure you have a creamy mixture. Too many noodles will make the sauce too light.
Give pesto pasta a healthy makeover with this easy recipe that combines low-carb spaghetti squash with high-protein chicken breast. Top this powerhouse combo with homemade basil pesto that gets a. We've served our courgette spaghetti with home made pesto and seasoned, pan fried chicken fillets. This cheesy, loaded Chicken Pesto Spaghetti Squash is a healthy low-carb and high protein dinner the whole family will love! Add pesto to skillet and stir until chicken is coated, then add tomatoes and heavy cream.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pesto chicken spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!