Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy honey baked chicken meatballs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Sweet and spicy crispy baked chicken wings with honey, sriracha and soy. A secret ingredient makes them crispy without having to use any flour. This time I wanted to create a lightened up version of chicken wings that could be baked to golden crispy perfection without any oil or flour.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook spicy honey baked chicken meatballs using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs:
- Get 1 lb ground chicken meat
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 1 cup bread crumb
- Make ready 1 egg
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Make ready 1/4 cup warm water
- Make ready For the sauce :
- Prepare 4 tablespoons honey
- Prepare 2 tablespoons chili sauce (you can add more or reduce the amount of the chili sauce)
- Prepare 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Prepare 2 tablespoons water
- Prepare salt and pepper
- Prepare parsley or cilantro leaves for garnish
I have paired the baked meatballs with a honey mayonnaise sauce which gives has a tangy, sweet and creamy texture. These baked chicken meatballs are SPICY! If you can handle a solid roundhouse kick to your palate, you're in the right place. Baked honey BBQ chicken meatballs are JUICY thanks to a simple trick and are so easy to make.
Steps to make Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs:
- In a large bowl, add the ground chicken meat, garlic, bread crumbs, egg, water, salt, and pepper lightly mix with your hands.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it between your wet palms. Place it on a parchment lined baking sheet. Do the same thing with the rest of the chicken mixture. (Make sure to always wet your palms so the mixture won't stick to your palms.)
- Bake in a preheated 400 F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce. In a bowl, mix honey and chili sauce until well combined. Transfer the sauce into a pot. Bring it to boil on a medium-high heat. Stir occasionally.
- Reduce the heat. Add water, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Put in the baked meatballs and gently stir to coat the meatballs evenly.
- Serve warm with parsley or cilantro leaves garnished. Enjoy! 😋
They're a great protein for sandwiches, salads, and more. · Honey Sriracha Chicken Meatballs - A delicious appetizer or meal made with homemade baked chicken meatballs and a spicy honey. In this easy recipe for spicy baked chicken thighs, a rub of olive oil and spices takes boneless skinless chicken thighs to a new level! Chicken is easy and affordable, but it can get boring, especially when you make it often, as I do. That's why I'm always trying to come up with new ways to. Honey Sriracha Chicken Meatballs - A delicious appetizer or meal made with homemade baked chicken meatballs and a spicy honey sriracha sauce!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy honey baked chicken meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!