Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken yakhni biriyani in one pot. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Yakhni Biriyani in one pot is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Yakhni Biriyani in one pot is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
QUICK CHICKEN BIRYANI RECIPE This one-pot chicken biryani is a quick version of the classic Indian biryani. A savory rice dish made with elegant basmati rice, Indian spices and caramelized onions in a yogurt-based marinade, that keeps this chicken tender and juicy. Biryani from the south-central Indian city of Hyderabad is something special: The dish is served in many parts of the subcontinent, but elsewhere, the meat is an add-on.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken yakhni biriyani in one pot using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Yakhni Biriyani in one pot:
- Make ready 500 grams chicken
- Take 2 cups long grain basmati rice
- Take 2 onions chopped
- Take 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- Make ready 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- Make ready 2 black cardamom
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- Get 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- Get 2 inches cinnamon stick
- Make ready 1 pinch nutmeg powder
- Take 1 mace(javitri)
- Get 1 tej patta/bay leaf
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon coriander powder
- Get 1/2 tablespoon chilli powder or according to taste
- Get 500 grams curd/yoghurt
- Make ready 1 teaspoon whole cumin/ shahi jeera
- Make ready as required Flour to make dough
This aromatic and mouthwatering chicken biryani is a family-favorite. In fact, I think I like chicken biryani just as much - possibly more than my It's a recipe that deserves to be on the blog because I believe that everyone should be able to make authentic and delicious chicken biryani in one pot if. One Pot Chicken, Rice, and Vegetables. Everything you need for a complete meal in one pot.
Instructions to make Chicken Yakhni Biriyani in one pot:
- Make a powder of black cardamom, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon stick, mace, tejpatta.
- Soak the basmati rice for the biriyani for at least ½ hour.
- Make cuts on the surface of chicken and marinade the chicken with the powdered spices, salt, turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, ginger paste, garlic paste for at least ½ hour.
- Take a pot. To it add oil and heat it. To the hot oil add shahi jeera and wait for the jeera to splutter.
- Now to the hot oil add the chopped onions. Fry it for 2 minutes. Remove ¼ of the fried onions for garnishing and then add the marinated chicken.
- Add ½ cup of water and cook the chicken covered. - After 10-15 minutes when the chicken is cooked add the soaked rice.
- Then add the yoghurt to it along with 2 cups of water.
- Now seal the lid of the container with the dough prepared.
- Now let the rice cook for 10 minutes on mid-high flame and 10 minutes on low flame. - Keep the biriyani sealed till you serve.
- Serve the biryani hot. Garnish the biriyani with fried onions, chopped coriander and mint.
A delicious one-pot chicken pulao recipe that's super easy to make with just a few ingredients. The major difference between pulao and biryani lies in the technique of cooking. For making any kind of biryani (chicken or lamb), the meat and rice are cooked separately, then brought together in another. Kachi yakhni biryani chicken: The raw chicken meat is marinated with the spice blend first. After that, it's cooked along with the rice so that both will come out well-cooked together.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken yakhni biriyani in one pot recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!