Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, stew boneless chicken breast with 3 cups sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stew boneless chicken breast with 3 cups sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Stew boneless chicken breast with 3 cups sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
Forget to add basil leaves into the stewed chicken is a must and make this dish very unique in taste and smell. 😭 This sauce is perfectly. In a large shallow dish, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and turn to coat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have stew boneless chicken breast with 3 cups sauce using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stew boneless chicken breast with 3 cups sauce:
- Get Marinade:
- Get 1/2 boneless chicken
- Take 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp wine or d.o.m.
- Take 1/2 tsp raw sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp ginger juice
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1 tbsp oyster sauce.
- Make ready Cut:
- Take 1 spring onion
- Get 3 shallots
- Get 1 small ginger
- Get 1 small chili (it's up to u whether u want to add or not)
- Make ready Seasonings:
- Take 30 ml oil
- Take 30 ml wine or d.o.m.
- Prepare 30 ml soy sauce
- Take leaves Few basil
Stewing three chicken breasts requires approximately one hour. Forget to add basil leaves into the stewed chicken is a must and make this dish very unique in taste and smell. 😭 This sauce is perfectly balanced and the basil makes the chicken irresistible. Add the potatoes, chicken stock, salt, white pepper and bay leaf, and bring to a boil. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter.
Instructions to make Stew boneless chicken breast with 3 cups sauce:
- Rinse, drain and then cut 1/2 boneless chicken breast into chunks.
- Grate 1 tbsp ginger juice with the help of an inexpensive cute ginger grater and garlic presser.
- Marinate 1/2 boneless chicken, 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp wine or d.o.m., 1/2 tsp raw sugar, 1 tbsp ginger juice, 1/4 tsp salt and 1 tbsp oyster sauce in a bowl.
- Slice 3 shallots, 1 small ginger, 1 spring onions.
- Heat oil in a pan. Sauté 3 sliced shallots, 1 small sliced ginger and 1 spring onion until fragrant.
- Add chicken and stir well.
- Add seasonings for 4 mins in medium heat.
- Forget to add some basil leaves. 😞😰😱 When almost done, add the fresh basil leaves and stir fry, then cover with a lid for 1 min. It's up to u.
Add carrots and celery and season with salt and pepper. Chicken should fall apart as cooking. Boneless chicken breasts are versatile, flavorful, and low in fat. Boneless chicken breasts are versatile, flavorful, and low in fat. And you can find chicken breasts Simple drop dumplings thicken the stew slightly as this recipe cooks, and a small amount of heavy These boneless chicken.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food stew boneless chicken breast with 3 cups sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!