Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked chicken and zucchini. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Chicken and Zucchini is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Baked Chicken and Zucchini is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Baked chicken breasts with zucchini, tomatoes, and fresh basil: colorful and tasty, and ready in less than an hour! Gluten Free Low Carb Baked Chicken and Zucchini Casserole with Tomatoes. Get your crunchy chicken fix without frying.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook baked chicken and zucchini using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken and Zucchini:
- Take 3 zucchini / washed / chopped
- Make ready 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts / chopped
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Take to taste Black pepper, salt, sumac,
- Make ready 2 carrots / washed / chopped
- Prepare 1 large potato peeled / chopped
Zucchini has a refreshing flavor and after cooking, it imparts a tint of sweetness to the chicken. I love white wine so I added some to complete the flavor. The zucchini serves as a side dish in this recipe, which is amazing. How to cook zucchini by cutting lengthwise, oven-roasting with olive oil, garlic, black pepper, and Herbes de Provence.
Steps to make Baked Chicken and Zucchini:
- Set oven 380°F, chop chicken, place in a mixing bowl, add some of your spices and half of oil, mix well and place a baking dish evenly. Chop veggies, use rest of the oil and spices to mix with them, layer over chicken
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil, cook about 40 mins, then take the foil off
- Cook 25 mins more. Must be tender, juicy chicken. Don't let them dry out. (Chicken was already cooked when you covered with foil.)
I had a variation of this baked zucchini the other night at a friend's house and was amazed to hear her children exclaim, "Please give me some zucchini. Baked zucchini and yellow squash come together in this gorgeous side dish loaded with feta and parmesan cheese. One of my favorite healthy zucchini recipes because it checks a lot of important boxes: low carb, gluten free and vegetarian not to mention kid friendly! This Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan is the most amazing comfort food makeover! Serve over zucchini noodles for a low carb, gluten free dinner.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked chicken and zucchini recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!