Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy, salsa baked chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Salsa Chicken - Perfectly tender and juicy chicken breasts baked on a bed of fresh tomato salsa and topped with melted cheese. How to make baked salsa chicken. This easy recipe needs just a few ingredients and it's a snap to prepare.
Spicy, salsa baked chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spicy, salsa baked chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy, salsa baked chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy, salsa baked chicken:
- Take 4 large chicken breasts
- Get 12 oz favorite salsa (I made my own)
- Take 1/4 cup canola oil
- Take 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp tabasco
- Get Favorite bottle of hot sauce
- Get 3 tbsp Lawrys seasoning salt
- Prepare 1/3 cup garlic powder
- Take 2 tsp italian seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp chili powder
- Take 1 tbsp black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/3 pepper jack (or your fave)
- Get 1/2 cup cilantro (for garnish)
- Get sour cream to top (optional)
The chicken always comes out tender and juicy, and I love all. This chicken bake is very similar to my salsa verde baked chicken, but with a smokey chipotle salsa instead. It's a little on the acidic side with the lime juice and adobo, and tastes great with avocados to cut the acid and the heat. While I usually serve it with rice, it's also surprisingly good with penne pasta.
Instructions to make Spicy, salsa baked chicken:
- Remove chicken from package, do not rinse. Place in large bowl, add canola, balsamic, hot sauces, seasoning. Stir, make sure chicken is covered. Marinade for a min of 1 hour. I used a glass pyrex bowl and covered with a lid, but foil or plastic wrap will work.
- Preheat oven to 450. Place chicken breasts in a deep glass baking dish. Pour your favorite salsa on top. Cook for about 25-30 minutes or until chicken has reached safe temp of 160 degrees.
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Top with cheeses, bake for five minutes.
- Dollip with sour cream and cilantro, enjoy!!
Remove chicken from oven and heat broiler. Squeeze lime over chicken and garnish with cilantro. This Healthy Chicken Salsa Recipe is a super easy chicken dinner recipe. Now I topped mine with cheese, but if you want it healthier then you can We all love this healthy baked salsa chicken recipe but we also really enjoy this salsa verde baked chicken recipe and this crock pot salsa verde recipe. Salsa chicken baked in a tangy spicy Salas has Juicy Chicken and is packed with flavour.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy, salsa baked chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!