Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crockpot taco chicken 🐔. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Hope you guys enjoy this easy recipe! I absolutely LOVE using my crockpot - it is such a game changer!! Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crockpot taco chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔:
- Take 2 packs boneless/ skinless chicken thighs
- Take 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1 cup salsa (your favorite!)
- Prepare 1 onion, sliced
- Get 12 cloves garlic, minced
- Get Flour tortillas
- Get Shredded cheddar cheese
- Get Sour cream
- Prepare Salsa (your favorite!)
- Make ready Lettuce/ Tomatoes
These Crockpot Taco Chicken Nachos are one of my favorite recipes right now. They are so easy and delicious…something the entire family will love! This recipe is one of the first ones that I shared on my blog and it has stood the test of time! Who says boneless, skinless chicken breasts have to be boring?
Steps to make Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in crockpot……
- Add to chicken thighs taco seasoning, black pepper, salsa, onion and garlic, mix lightly……
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally and leaving lid to crockpot slightly opened halfway thru cooking……
- Shred chicken with 2 forks……
- Serve shredded chicken on top of flour tortillas and garnish with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomatoes and enjoy 😉!!!
This chicken has TONS of flavor! It's got spice from the chiles, some tang from the lime juice, and just a hint of sweetness from the brown sugar. Chicken - hello, it's a chicken taco meat recipe. Taco Seasoning - You can either make your own or buy the How to Make Chicken Taco Meat. Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot taco chicken 🐔 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!