Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, stovetop baked crispy chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This crispy chicken is made in the oven without any breading at all; the only ingredients you need are the chicken, a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. In a separate large bowl add flour, paprika, onion and garlic powder. Tools for making Crispy Baked Chicken: Pie Plates- I think every kitchen should have at least three shallow dishes or pie plates for the process of breading or marinating.
Stovetop baked crispy chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Stovetop baked crispy chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have stovetop baked crispy chicken using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stovetop baked crispy chicken:
- Get 1 package Stovetop stuffing (dry, from package)
- Prepare Raw chicken breasts, nuggets or tenders
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Prepare Hardened butter
Transfer bread crumbs to a shallow bowl. Making Roasted Chicken Pieces in Oven. I'm not talking about any cooking skills here because you almost do nothing to roast chicken parts. This is a put in the oven and forget about it for some time kind of recipe.
Steps to make Stovetop baked crispy chicken:
- Grind up dry stovetop stuffing into breadcrumbs. I use a magic bullet on pulse but you can use blender, food processor or smash in a bag.
- In a shallow dish scramble 2 raw eggs
- Put crushed stovetop stuffing in a large Ziploc bag
- Dip chicken in egg and add to crumbs in Ziploc bag, shake well (I do about three pieces at a time)
- Place breaded chicken on foil lined dish
- Add 2 small pieces of butter on each piece of chicken
- Bake at 375°F, time depends on size and thickness of chicken. Check to make sure they are cooked through. Let cool 5 min before removing from foil.
So this is how I make baked crumbed chicken. Baked breaded chicken - my way. Toast the breadcrumbs in the oven for just a few minutes. PS Much MUCH easier than pan frying! Dip each chicken breast in the melted, cooled garlic butter.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food stovetop baked crispy chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!