Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens is something that I have loved my whole life.
A delicious French classic, chicken cordon bleu is made of chicken breasts stuffed with ham and Swiss Nutritional Information. Final suggestion: add the honey-mustard sauce from this site's Aussie Chicken recipe (inside the roll. Chicken Cordon Bleu is usually stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese, but you can use any cheese your family likes such as mozzarella or Gruyere.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens:
- Make ready 1 packages Chicken thighs
- Get 1 packages honey ham
- Take 1 packages mustard greens
- Make ready 1 butter
- Take salt
- Take black pepper
- Take garlic powder
- Get onion powder
- Take 1 packages Panko bread crumbs
- Prepare 1 packages Swiss cheese
- Prepare 2 eggs
A classic Chicken Cordon Bleu can be quite intimidating to make with so many steps involved just in the How to make a sheet PAN chicken cordon bleu! With my recipe, I'm giving you two Crispy crumbed chicken breasts filled with Dijon mustard, Swiss cheese and ham, baked with. Search result for chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens. See great recipes for Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens too!
Steps to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens:
- First off, place the mustard greens in a baking dish like a bed for the chicken. Hit it with 1/4 cup of water, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. 3 pads of butter on top. That's done.
- Next we take the chicken thighs and pound them out nice and flat. Hit them with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- I layer each thigh with half a slice of swiss cheese and 4 slices of honey ham.
- Roll up the chicken thighs and place them on top of the mustard greens bed
- Beat the 2 eggs and use half the egg wash to cover the chicken thighs.
- Cover in panko bread crumbs. Drizzle the other half of the egg wash over the panko bread crumbs and apply another layer of panko on top of that. This cordon bleu is nice and crispy.
- Pop this is the oven at 400°F for 35-45 minutes. I use a meat thermometer to get them to a perfect 165°F.
- Plate and enjoy
Baked chicken cordon bleu is a classic dish that is so well-loved for a reason. Ham and Swiss cheese are wrapped up in a chicken cutlet, coated in Chardonnay pairs best with chicken cordon bleu. The oakiness compliments the Swiss cheese nicely and won't overpower the richness of the creamy white. Chicken cordon bleu is a French-inspired poultry dish that was developed by chefs in the United States in an effort to imitate stuffed meat dishes from Europe. The tightly rolled chicken cordon bleu can then be dipped in breadcrumbs and fried, grilled, or baked.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!