Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
C." Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken). Throw it all in a baking dish and voila!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Make ready 2 1/2-3 cups cooked chicken (cut into small cubes)
- Take 2 cups white rice, cooked
- Make ready 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, separated in 1/2
- Make ready 1/2 cup sour cream
- Take 1/2 cup salsa (your favorite kind and heat level)
- Get 2 tbs jalapeño, diced
- Make ready 1 tbs taco seasoning
- Take Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced red onion, sliced black olives, avocado slices, lime wedges, and/or salsa
Steps to make Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (only 1/2 of the cheese) in a mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into a 9x9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Place in preheated oven for 25 mins.
- Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 mins. Top with optional garnishes, serve and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!