Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, creamy parmesan chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. Garlic and parmesan are a match made in. When chicken is cooked, remove skillet from heat and garnish with basil before serving.
Creamy Parmesan Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Creamy Parmesan Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy parmesan chicken using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Parmesan Chicken:
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Get 4 chicken fillets cut across in half lenghtwise
- Get 25 g Butter
- Get 250 g Sliced Mushrooms
- Get 4 cloves Garlic crushed
- Get 80 g Sweet Baby Spinach
- Get 250 ml Fresh Cream
- Prepare 1 tsp Basil Pesto
- Prepare to taste Garlic and herb salt
- Take to taste Crushed Black Pepper
- Take 1 Cup grated Parmesan
Bone-in, skin-on thighs are seared until golden and crispy, then cooked in a parmesan cream sauce with sauteed baby bella. Creamy Parmesan Carbonara Chicken is the ultimate twist! Crispy, golden chicken fillets soak up a carbonara inspired sauce for a new chicken recipe loved by. Quick & Easy Low-Calorie Chicken Recipes.
Steps to make Creamy Parmesan Chicken:
- Heat Olive oil in pan then season (garlic & herb salt and pepper) and brown chicken in pan.
- Once browned, remove chicken from pan.
- Add butter into pan and melt.
- Once butter is melted, mix in mushrooms and brown slightly before stirring in crushed garlic.
- Add in baby spinach and cook until wilted.
- Mix in cream and basil pesto.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Return chicken to pan
- Top chicken with grated parmesan
- Cook through until chicken is done. Serve with rice and Enjoy!
A rich and creamy sauce coats chicken breasts in this quick and comforting dinner. How to make creamy garlic Parmesan chicken. Prepare the chicken: Place boneless, skinless chicken breasts between two sheets of parchment paper. Thin out with a meat mallet or a rolling pin. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food creamy parmesan chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!