Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ~baked chicken parmesan~. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
~Baked Chicken Parmesan~ is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. ~Baked Chicken Parmesan~ is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
In the mood for Chicken Parmesan? Our Tomato Basil Sauce will kick it up a notch. Explore recipes that'll get everyone excited to eat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ~baked chicken parmesan~ using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ~Baked Chicken Parmesan~:
- Prepare 1 1/2 box Spaghetti Noodles
- Make ready 1 pints Barilla Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 2 piece Toasted Bread ( Italian, white, wheat, etc. Crumbled finely)
- Prepare 3 piece Thawed Chicken
- Prepare 1 cup Flour
- Prepare 1 dash Salt & Pepper
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Make ready 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Make ready 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Get 4 cup Water (boiling)
- Take 2 tbsp seasoned salt
- Get 1 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup Water
- Get 1 Provolone Cheese
Serve it over pasta, zucchini noodles, roasted veggies or with a large salad to keep it on the lighter side. How to Make Baked Chicken Parmesan. Here's how you make this easy baked chicken parmesan: Start the sauce: First get started on a simple homemade tomato sauce with crushed tomatoes, garlic, basil, and oregano (though you could easily use already prepared sauce). Dredge the cutlets: While the sauce is simmering, take boneless chicken cutlets, (breast or thigh meat) dredge them first in a.
Steps to make ~Baked Chicken Parmesan~:
- First, Add pasta to boiling water in Medium sized pot. Add salt. Cook till soft and tender. Strain and set aside.
- Beat Dijon Mustard with egg and water. Set aside.
- Toast 2 slides of the bread of your choice well. Crumble finely. Add salt, pepper, season salt, garlic powder, paprika, and grated parmesan. Ba-Bada-Ba you made delicious, home-made bread crumbs my friend!🍞
- Take flour, salt & pepper and spread onto a plate. Set aside.
- Heat a saute pan with 1 tablespoon of butter. Take 1 piece of thawded chicken breast, drench in your mustard & egg mixture. Next, drench that same piece in flour mixture. Back into the mustard and egg pool! Now throw that piece of chicken on your plate of home made bread crumbs. Cover and stick mixture to your meat the best you can! (Repeat with each piece of chicken!)
- Cook chicken on Medium heat in saute pan. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Get out your favorite baking pan! Add cooked noodles, tomato sauce and put pieces of chicken neatly on top. For extra "savory-yummymess" put a piece of Provolone cheese on top each piece of crusted chicken. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, take out and let cool before serving. Enjoy my dears!🍴❤💜💙😘
Dip chicken in egg, then bread cumbs, coating well. Pour sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Baked Parmesan Chicken is a super quick and easy recipe for tender, flavorful chicken. It is so juicy and coated in well balanced flavors, both you and your kids will be so happy to eat it! Parmesan on chicken is one of my favorite ways to bake and have that melted, crispy cheese laying over top a tender chicken breast.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food ~baked chicken parmesan~ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!