Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken enchilada dip. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Enchilada Dip is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Enchilada Dip is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Chicken Enchilada Dip. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken enchilada dip is the easiest way to make enchiladas. Garnish dip with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken enchilada dip using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchilada Dip:
- Get 1 lb Chicken breasts, trimmed, and cut into large chunks
- Make ready 2 10 oz. Cans of red enchilada sauce
- Get 1 can Cream of chicken soup
- Make ready 4 oz Can of chopped and peeled green chilies
- Prepare 5 oz Can of evaporated milk
- Make ready 1/4 cup Diced onion
- Take 2 cup Shredded Mexican cheese
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp Taco seasoning
Chicken enchilada dip is a delicious addition to any spread and, best of all, it's a recipe that the most rookie of chefs can handle. This cheesy chicken enchiladas dip is the perfect SPICY chicken dip for any occasion. If you like enchiladas, this spicy chicken enchilada dip will surely be a favorite! Turn your favorite Mexican dinner into a cheesy dip fast with just five ingredients!
Steps to make Chicken Enchilada Dip:
- Cook the chicken and both cans of enchilada sauce in crockpot for 8 hours on low
- Place cooked chicken and mixing bowl and shred with two forks. I add about 1/2 cup of the sauce back into the meat to moisten it
- I only use half of the chicken you can freeze the rest. but if you like a lot of chicken use it all
- Add all the ingredients in mixing bowl with chicken, stir to combine.
- Transfer back to crockpot and cook on low for about 2 hours or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips
Enchiladas are my absolute favorite food, so I am always looking for ways to incorporate the delicious flavors into other dishes. A quick fresh-made blender enchilada sauce makes all the difference in this slow-cooker recipe for Mexican cheese dip. Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe : A quick, easy and tasty cheesy chicken enchilada dip that is Chicken Enchilada Dip. Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Dip takes just five minutes of prep with raw chicken, enchilada sauce and veggies topped with a bunch of deliciously melty cheddar cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken enchilada dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!