Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy chicken feet adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Welcome to My Channel Chaexze Sandoval! Pang ulam mga kapatid mura na nakakapagpa bata pa.hehe search nyo pa.joke!😉 SPICY CHICKEN FEET ADOBO Ingredients. This chicken feet adobo recipe is one of the delicacies of Pinoys.
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spicy chicken feet adobo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Get 2 lb chicken feet, cleaned
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 2 pieces red chilli
- Prepare 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar
- Take 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp vinegar
- Take 1 1/2 cups reserved liquid
Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. It's an easy one pot meal, and you won't believe how silky and flavorful the sauce is! I'd never tried chicken adobo before, but it seemed too easy to pass up. It's so delicious I've added it to my regular rotation.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Add 5-6 cups of water enough to cover the chicken feet. Add chicken feet, cover and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes or until half cooked. Remove from heat and drain, reserving liquid.
- Heat oil over medium heat on a wok. Saute garlic and red chilli. Stirring until soft and aromatic.
- Add cooked chicken feet. Stirrung regularly, for about 3-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add soy sauce and reserved liquid. Stir until chicken feet is well coated. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, stir occasionally for the chicken feet will be coated well and absorbed the sauce. Cover and simmer.
- Add sugar, oyster sauce, bay leaves, salt and ground black pepper. Stir until all are well combined. Cover and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender.
- Add vinegar, cover and cook for 5 minutes more or until sauce has thickened.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with onion leeks. Serve hot and enjoy!
This chicken feet adobo recipe is one of the delicacies of Pinoys. But I think it is an Asian dish and there are dozens of Chinese dishes of chicken feet with soy sauce. Filipino Chicken Adobo is the national dish of the Philippines and may well become your new favourite Asian chicken dish! While many recipes for adobo call for painstakingly peeling and slicing more than a dozen garlic cloves, we found that cutting open a whole head of garlic and. Spicy Bean Sauce & Garlic Butter Chicken FeetManu Feildel.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spicy chicken feet adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!