Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked buffalo chicken dip. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Velveeta & RoTel Come Together To Make A Game Day Favorite! Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baked buffalo chicken dip using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- Prepare 14 oz Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (9 oz cooked)
- Prepare 2 tbsp 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Get 1/4 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup Light Ranch Dressing
- Make ready 1/2 cup Reduced Fat 2% Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare 4 stick Celery
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce until smooth; stir in chicken. Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce give this hearty baked Buffalo chicken dip a familiar flair. Serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables. Garnish with green onions, if desired, and serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels, and/or vegetables.
Instructions to make Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake chicken breast 30 minutes or until no longer pink. Chop or shred into small pieces and set aside. You can also use pre-cooked canned chicken breast and skip the first step. In small sauce pan combine hot sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese and stir continuously over low heat until cream cheese melts and sauce is creamy. Add chicken to sauce pan and stir until well coated. Spread in 8x8 glass baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake in oven about 10 minutes or until cheese is just melted. Don't overbake. Serve with celery sticks. Enjoy. :)
Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and cheeses. Give your game day crowd something to talk about. Chicken, cheese and buffalo hot sauce are baked until hot and bubbly and topped with blue cheese and bacon for the perfect shareable dip. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe. Buffalo chicken dip isn't buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked buffalo chicken dip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!