Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken adobo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste.
Chicken adobo is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken adobo is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken adobo using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken adobo:
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Take 1 onions, yellow
- Get 1/2 lb. bok choy
- Get 1 cup broccoli
- Make ready 2 onions, green
- Take 8-10 oz. boneless chicken breast
- Prepare 1 tbsp. biodynamic extra virgin olive oil
- Get 1/4 + 3/4 cups water
- Prepare 1/4 cup fresh city's sweet chili sauce (sesame oil, tamari, brown rice vinegar, chili okazu, coconut sugar)
- Get 2 bay leaf, whole
- Prepare 3/4 cup white arborio rice
- Get To taste salt & pepper
- Take 1/2 cup coconut milk
The perfect adobo lies in delicate balance of soy sauce, vinegar. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. You can also use distilled white vinegar. How Do You Make The Best and Authentic Filipino Adobo?
Instructions to make Chicken adobo:
- Prepare the Ingredients: Dice the onion. Rinse and roughly chop the bok choy. Rinse and chop the broccoli into florets. Rinse and dice the green onions. Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Make the Chicken Adobo: Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and onion. Cook until tender and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken, ¼ cup of water, the Sweet Chili Sauce, and the bay leaves. Bring to boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat and let simmer for 25 minutes, adding more water, one tablespoon at a time, if needed.
- Stir in the bok choy and broccoli and continue to simmer until it is wilted, about 5 more minutes.
- The chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and shows no signs of pink.
- Make the Rice: While the adobo is simmering, rinse the rice in a fine sieve and add it to a small pot with a pinch of.
- Salt, ¾ cup of water and the coconut milk.
- Bring to boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook, covered, until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed, about 10-15 minutes.
- Bring It All Together: Evenly divide the rice between two bowls.
- Spoon half of the Chicken Adobo on top. Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with green onions to serve!.
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. Filipino Adobo Chicken - Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic. Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! Chicken adobo is a Filipino treasure and considered to be the national dish. Adobo, is often prepared with chicken but can also be made with pork, seafood or even vegetables.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!