Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, garlic butter ground turkey and cauliflower skillet. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Butter Turkey with Cauliflower - A rich and indulgent bowl of comfort with a healthy twist! CLICK HERE To Get the Recipe. Garlic Butter Turkey Meatballs with Lemon Zucchini Noodles - This easy and affordable skillet meal is absolutely fabulous in every way imaginable!
Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook garlic butter ground turkey and cauliflower skillet using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet:
- Take 1 lb ground turkey or chicken
- Make ready 12 oz cauliflower steam in a bag or ½ head cauliflower (sliced)
- Prepare 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 3 tbsp butter
- Make ready 4 tbsp minced garlic
- Take 1 tbsp onion powder
- Take 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp hot sauce (your choice)
- Take 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Prepare Fresh chopped cilantro or parsley
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Get Red chilli pepper flakes
- Get Lemon slices for garnish
- Take 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Serve by itself or with cauliflower rice or rice. Recipe: Garlic Butter Ground Turkey with Cauliflower Skillet. And because wings are such a great comfort food, a vegan-friendly option was a must — this recipe calls for cauliflower (ya know, instead of chicken), but will still be super crispy, nice and spicy, and of course, very satisfying. Serve with chicken, beef or eat as a light lunch.
Steps to make Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet:
- To make the Garlic Butter Turkey with Cauliflower.. Heat a large skillet over medium low with one tablespoon vegetable oil. Saute the pre-cooked cauliflower florets in the skillet, under slightly golden brown, make sure not to burn cauliflower. Deglaze with lemon juice, add in some fresh cilantro, salt and pepper to your taste, and toss to coat well. Remove to a shallow plate.
- In the same skillet (rinse the skillet if cauliflower has burnt) melt butter with one tablespoon oil and cook ground turkey, breaking the meat apart with a wooden spoon. When the turkey meat is no longer pink, add garlic, the onion powder and give a quick stir. Add soy sauce, water, and hot sauce and continue cooking, stirring regularly, for a couple of minutes.
- Push ground turkey aside and return the cauliflower to the skillet. Reheat quickly and coat cauliflower in the butter mixed with garlic powder. Add a drizzle of sesame oil, sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro, red chilli pepper flakes and garnish with lemon slices
A slightly spicy, majorly garlicky and cheesy cauliflower skillet side dish that I love oh-so-much. I love to read recipes and adapted them to my taste and needs. This was a very good base. Set some of the meat aside in a bowl to make room for the brussels sprouts. Melt the remaining coconut oil in the skillet and add brussels sprouts and a bell..on Yummly
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food garlic butter ground turkey and cauliflower skillet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!