Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, coconut chicken adobo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coconut chicken adobo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Coconut chicken adobo is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
When I left home, adobo was a dish I could cook off the top of my head. Angela Dimayuga is the creative director for food and culture at the Standard hotels and a former Mission Chinese Food chef. I love the way the coconut milk cuts some of the typical adobo acidity without removing it completely - just a tasty, tasty dish.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have coconut chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut chicken adobo:
- Make ready 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Take 3/4 cup rice vinegar
- Prepare 1/3 cup soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp Maggi
- Prepare 8 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- Make ready 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- Take 4 bay leaves
- Get 1-14 oz can coconut milk
Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar The Lucky Peach version of the recipe also includes coconut milk (you can find the original recipe. Chicken is cooked adobo-style in this classic Filipino dish that balances tang with rich coconut cream and two This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with. Bay leaves, chicken, cococut cream, coconut cream, coconut milk, fish sauce, garlic, green chili pepper, green chillies, ground white pepper, salt, vegetable oil, vinegar. Chicken Adobo & Coconut Ginger Rice.
Steps to make Coconut chicken adobo:
- Trim any excess fat and skin from the chicken thighs and put them in a large mixing bowl. Combine all the other ingredients except for the coconut milk and pour onto the chicken. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Pour the chicken and marinade into a large pan on medium heat. Add a cup of water and bring to a simmer. Let cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and pat the thighs dry. Strain the sauce through a sieve, saving the garlic. Skim as much oil as you can from the surface of the sauce.
- Put the sauce back in the pan and turn the heat up to high. Let simmer until only about a cup of sauce remains. Stir the coconut milk into the pan and turn the heat back down to medium. Let cook for 5 minutes, then turn the heat down to low to keep the sauce warm while you finish the chicken.
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large nonstick pan on medium-high heat. Add the chicken and garlic and sear until crisped. Eat with freshly steamed rice, with a generous dressing of sauce.
This Adobo recipe is a non-traditional Adobo variation. Chicken adobo (Yasmin Newman)Source: Yasmin Newman. In a large non-reactive bowl, combine the vinegar, coconut milk, soy sauce, garlic, turmeric, bay leaves, chillies and pepper. Melt coconut oil over medium heat in a large pan. Fry chicken lightly on both sides.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coconut chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!