Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste.
Chicken Adobo is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Adobo is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken adobo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo:
- Take Chicken
- Take 1 packages chicken legs and thighs
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Get 1 1/2 cup apple vinegar
- Make ready 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 1 medium chopped onion
- Get 3 bay leaf
- Take 1 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
The perfect adobo lies in delicate balance of soy sauce, vinegar. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. You can also use distilled white vinegar. How Do You Make The Best and Authentic Filipino Adobo?
Steps to make Chicken Adobo:
- Chop onion and garlic cloves
- Heat up large sauce pan with olive oil
- Put chopped onion and garlic in pan and saute.
- Once sauteed add cleaned chicken to pan. Also add the black pepper and bay leaves. Add black pepper liberally if you'd like
- Let chicken cook for about 20 minutes. Stirring occasionally till most of the chicken cooked.
- Now add your soy sauce and vinegar to the pan. Set heat to medium. And let simmer about 25-30 min.
- Once cooked sever with some white rice and enjoy!
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. Filipino Adobo Chicken - Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic. Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! Chicken adobo is a Filipino treasure and considered to be the national dish. Adobo, is often prepared with chicken but can also be made with pork, seafood or even vegetables.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken adobo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!