Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. Inspired by the Philippine national dish, this Easy Chicken Adobo uses a simple blend of garlic, vinegar, and soy sauce to give chicken a. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot.
Easy chicken adobo is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy chicken adobo is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken adobo:
- Take 3 clove garlic
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 packages boned chicken
- Get 1/2 cup vinegar
- Make ready 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1 each potato
- Prepare 1 dash cracked pepper
- Make ready 3 tbsp water
This delicious, staple dish of the Philippines only requires a few ingredients and steps. Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This easy version takes a few shortcuts but delivers the same. Classic Chicken Adobo from 'The Adobo Road Cookbook'.
Instructions to make Easy chicken adobo:
- In a pot warm oil over medium low heat and add garlic.
- Add chicken and fry in oil on both sides until cooked all the way through.
- Once chicken is cooked drain any excessive oil leaving enough to then fry the diced potato with chicken.
- Once potato begins to become transparent and tender, add vinegar and soy sauce, reducing heat to simmer. Add cracked pepper (about 3-5 twists). Then cover to simmer.
- Add water & allow to simmer until potatoes are cooked to desired tenderness.
- Best served over rice. Enjoy.
Google the word "adobo" and you'll end up with links to everything from chipotles to Mexican restaurants. Chicken adobo recipe is the most popular Filipino dish worldwide. Filipino chicken adobo makes a delicious low carb dish. The meat is cooked in a tangy mix of cider vinegar, soy sauce Try our popular Filipino chicken adobo recipe for a quick and easy low carb dish. Chicken adobo is a delicious and easy dinner to put together.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy chicken adobo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!