Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, keema veggies loaded frittata. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add the roasted vegetables to the pan and toss with the scallions. Veggie Frittata, no meat inside, delicious and crispy frittata baked in oven, from Creative Kitchen recipe from scratch! Easy Vegetable Frittata RecipeWellness Mama. spices, butter, meat, eggs, veggies.
Keema Veggies loaded Frittata is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Keema Veggies loaded Frittata is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook keema veggies loaded frittata using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keema Veggies loaded Frittata:
- Get 4 - Eggs
- Make ready 1/4 cup - Whole milk
- Get 2 tbsp (or as needed) - Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Take 1/2 cup - Chicken keema
- Prepare 2 tbsp - Shredded Carrots
- Get 2 tbsp - Capsicum Slices
- Prepare 3 tbsp - Onion Slices
- Make ready 1 tbsp - Chopped Spinach
- Make ready 1 tsp - Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Get 2 tsp - Chopped Spring Onions
- Get 1/2 tsp (for making keema) + 1/4 tsp (for using during egg whisk) - Garlic powder
- Make ready 7-8 pieces - Potato cut into round slice
- Get 1/4 tsp - Oregano
- Get Crushed black pepper as required
- Get 1/4 tsp - Turmeric Powder
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready 4-5 pieces - Round sliced Tomato
- Take 1/2 tbsp - Chili Flakes
- Get 1.5 tbsp - Vegetable oil
See more ideas about Veggie patties, Mini zucchini bites, Easy toddler meals. · This chicken veggie patties recipe is a healthier alternative to your classic chicken nugget. · These frittata fingers make the best finger food for baby led weaning and toddlers! Vegetable frittata is one of my favourite meals. It's tasty, healthy, kid (and baby) friendly, and really easy to make. This 'Everything' sheet pan frittata happens to be a perfect family friendly recipe.
Instructions to make Keema Veggies loaded Frittata:
- Heat the 1/2 tbsp oil in a fry pan,add chicken keema,2 tbsp onion slice,sprinkle garlic powder,chili flakes,turmeric powder over the keema, add little coriander leaves & salt to taste and mix well and fry it for 3-4 minutes.
- Now cover the pan with lid and cook it until all the moisture evaporates from chicken and chicken cooked fully.And set it aside.
- Now take a bowl add Eggs, Milk, Crushed black pepper,Chili flakes,Oregano,Garlic powder,Salt to taste and whisk well all together.
- Add cheese and prepared chicken keema into the egg mixture and mix well.
- Now heat the 1 tbsp oil in a iron skillet or heavy bottom fry pan.First Add carrots,capsicums,Potatoes and fry them for 4-5 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Then add onions and spinach fry them for another 3-4 minutes or until spinach wilted.
- Now distribute all vegetable evenly on the pan and pour the egg mixture over the veggies.sprinkle Spring Onions, more Chili flakes, Oregano,Crushed black pepper,Chopped coriander leaves, Onion & Tomato slices over the egg mixture,cover the pan with lid and cook on lower heat until egg puffed up and cooked properly.
- Now keema veggies loaded Frittata is ready.Transfer it on the plate, slice them and serve them warm.
This is my kind of frittata, loaded with veggies and cheese. So good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Frittatas are in heavy rotation in my household. They are a breakfast-for-dinner staple easy to enough to pull off when I don't want to cook, and a weekend morning go-to. What I love most about frittatas is that I never follow a recipe when I make them — and you don't need to either.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food keema veggies loaded frittata recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!