Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken adobo. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste.
Chicken Adobo is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Adobo is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken adobo using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo:
- Make ready 3/4 cup water
- Take 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Get 3/4 cup white vinegar
- Get 1 large yellow onion
- Get 1 Salt and Pepper
- Make ready 2 Bay leaves
- Get 1 Salt and Pepper
- Get 2 lb Chicken Legs
- Make ready 1 can coconut cream
- Take 1 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 2 large Garlic cloves
- Get 2 Lime leaves
- Take 3 stock Lemon grass
The perfect adobo lies in delicate balance of soy sauce, vinegar. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. You can also use distilled white vinegar. How Do You Make The Best and Authentic Filipino Adobo?
Steps to make Chicken Adobo:
- In large boiling pot combine water, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, lime leaves, chopped lemon grass, onion and bay leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste. Nestle chicken evenly in pot and bring to a boil for 3 min.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and simmer for 30-40 minutes, turning the chicken after fifteen minutes.
- Temp the chicken to ensure it is cooked thoroughly. Transfer chicken to a serving plate. Increase heat under the pot to medium and cook until the liquid reduces to about a quarter, about ten minutes. Stir coconut milk into mixture, cover and cook about ten more minutes, or until coconut milk appears oily. Pour over chicken and serve. (I used cilantro and green onion for garnish)
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. Filipino Adobo Chicken - Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic. Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! Chicken adobo is a Filipino treasure and considered to be the national dish. Adobo, is often prepared with chicken but can also be made with pork, seafood or even vegetables.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!