Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simple and easy chicken adobo (adobong manok). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Great recipe for Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok). As a mom of a toddler in his "terrible two" age, cooking is quite a multitasking feat. Its like you wish you could just split into two: one half to watch over your climbing tod and the other half is cooking a decent lunch.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple and easy chicken adobo (adobong manok) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok):
- Get 6 piece chicken wings (your choice)
- Take 4 piece garlic cloves
- Take 1 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1 cup white vinegar
- Take 1 tsp brown sugar
- Get 4 small bay leaf
- Take ground black pepper
- Make ready 1 cup warm water
- Get 3 tbsp cooking oil
In a pan, heat up oil and fry chicken and liver to about golden brown. On same pan, remove the oil and put back the chicken and liver. Add soy sauce, vinegar, water, garlic and black pepper. Cover the pan, reduce heat and simmer until the liquid almost half.
Instructions to make Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok):
- In a tupperware container, mix chicken, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic ans sugar. Add ground pepper (optional). Mix well.
- Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigator.
- When ready to cook. Put all marinated ingredients (including the sauce) in a pan with cover. Add water and cooking oil.
- Cover pan and put on medium heat. Cook until chicken is tender.
- When sauce is evaporated and only the oil is left, remove the cover and start stiring to give a bit of crispy coat. Keep frying until desired crispyness.
But there is a large number of other dishes using this adobo sauce and cooking method, such as adobong pugò (with quail), adobong isda (with fish), adobong hito (with catfish), adobong hipon (with shrimp), adobong pusit (a version. Adobong Manok is considered as an unofficial National Filipino dish. It is quick and very easy to cook as it has basic ingredients. In this video, I will show you my simple way of cooking Adobong Manok which is a version of Spicy Adobong Manok. Most of our viewers like and surprised when they follow my recipe of Chicken Adobo.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food simple and easy chicken adobo (adobong manok) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!