Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste.
chicken adobo is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. chicken adobo is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken adobo using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken adobo:
- Make ready 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 4 cup water
- Make ready 1 cup white vinager
- Get 1 large onion
- Prepare 3 tbsp minced garlic
- Take 3 medium chicken breast
- Get 1/3 cup oil
- Prepare 3 cup rice
- Get 3 cup water
The perfect adobo lies in delicate balance of soy sauce, vinegar. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. You can also use distilled white vinegar. How Do You Make The Best and Authentic Filipino Adobo?
Instructions to make chicken adobo:
- set aside the 3 cups of water for your rice
- slice chicken breast to bite size pieces make sure you cut off access fat
- add oil to coat bottom of a large cooking pot on medium heat
- Saute minced garlic in your sauce pan with oil until lightly browned
- add chicken to the garlic and oil. stir occasionally until chicken is white.
- add water and let it come to a boil
- while waiting for water to boil slice onion into slivers
- skim foam off the boiling water and add the vinegar,soy sauces and onion
- lower heat to low around 4 stir occasionally.
- taste test your broth to your liking of soy sauce and vinegar.
- when onion become translucent and tender begin cooking rice
- add rice to your dish and top with the chicken onion and juice and its ready to eat
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. Filipino Adobo Chicken - Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic. Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! Chicken adobo is a Filipino treasure and considered to be the national dish. Adobo, is often prepared with chicken but can also be made with pork, seafood or even vegetables.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken adobo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!