Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, famous chicken adobo. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste.
Famous Chicken Adobo is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Famous Chicken Adobo is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook famous chicken adobo using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Famous Chicken Adobo:
- Make ready 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 3 lb chicken cut into pieces
- Prepare 1 large onion,quartered and sliced
- Take 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare 1/3 cup white vinger
- Take 2/3 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tbsp black pepper
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
Chicken is braised, low and slow, in tangy, vinegary garlic sauce until it is meltingly tender and falling off the bone. Perhaps the most famous dish in the Filipino repertoire, chicken adobo has as many versions as there are cooks in the Philippines. Some recipes omit garlic, others add coconut milk, some feature brothy. Adobo refers to a common and very popular cooking process indigenous here in the Philippines.
Instructions to make Famous Chicken Adobo:
- Heat the vegetable oil in large skilled over medium high-heat. Cook chicken pieces until brown on both sides, then remove from skillet. Stir in onion and minced garlic; cook until they are soften and brown, bout 6 minutes.
- Pour in vinegar and soy sauce, and season with garlic powder and black pepper and bay leaves. Add the browned chicken, increase the heat to high, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low cover, and simmer until the chicken is tender and cooked through, 35 to 40 minutes.
The most famous of all here in the Philippines is the chicken adobo. Famous Chicken Adobo - Free download as Word Doc (.doc /.docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food famous chicken adobo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!