Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken kinda blue. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Kinda blue is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Kinda blue is something that I have loved my entire life.
See more ideas about Chickens backyard, Chickens and roosters, Chickens. Raising backyard chickens can be such a fun process, especially. Join host Alton Brown as he reveals the secret to turning this summer superstar, the blueberry, into a year-round treat, making Blueberry Buckle, Blueberry Soda and Frozen Blueberry Pie.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken kinda blue using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kinda blue:
- Make ready 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Prepare 1.5 cups your favorite salted cracker
- Make ready 1 egg
- Take Sliced cheese (be creative, try muenster, gouda, or pepper jack)
- Get Thin sliced ham
- Prepare 1 large can of vegan soup
There is a Trailer Park Boys reference in there somewhere. My coworker's dog mauled a neighbor's chicken that wandered into his yard. The neighbor took it to the. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images.
Steps to make Chicken Kinda blue:
- Preheat oven to 400
- Throw crackers in Ziploc bag and roll the large soup can over them until they are powder.
- Cut chicken breast in half, put in Ziploc bag and use can to flatten the chicken. (This can is useful)
- Lay all four flat fowls out and place a a slice of ham on each one followed by a slice of cheese. (That was a fun sentence to say)
- Roll each flat fowl (maybe you have to say it out loud) and use toothpicks to keep it rolled.
- Crack egg in bowl and roll the formerly flat fowl in the egg
- Roll the egg covered chick roll around in the crushed crackers.
- Throw on cookie sheet and put in oven until crackers are a rich brown.
- Put can of vegan soup in pantry and never eat it. Just use it as a rolling pin.
- While waiting for it to be done.. pretend it was hard.
Clare is feeling 'kinda blue' and features 'blue' tracks from Count Basie and Stan Kenton. Clare's feeling "kinda blue" or rather her theme is the colour blue. There are several other varieties of Wyandotte out there - Blue, Silver-penciled, Blue Laced Red, Red and even more. Chicken and beer have become serious institutions in South Korea. Listen to music from Kinda Blue like You're on Record Mate (Bonus Track), The Ol' Song from Tennessee (Bonus Track) & more.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken kinda blue recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!