Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, coconut milk adobo. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
I love the way the coconut milk cuts some of the typical adobo acidity without removing it completely - just a tasty, tasty dish. I used four boneless, skinless chicken breasts, and marinated all day while we. Angela Dimayuga is the creative director for food and culture at the Standard hotels and a former Mission Chinese Food chef.
Coconut milk adobo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Coconut milk adobo is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook coconut milk adobo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut milk adobo:
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Take 3 clove garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 medium onion, chopped
- Prepare 3/4 chicken
- Make ready 3 cup coconut milk
- Get 3 small bay leaf
- Get 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Make ready 2 tbsp vinegar
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Take 2 medium red bellpepper
- Take 2 small potato
For the adobo, can I use beef stok or chicken stock instead of water? para mas malasa? or will it be too salty? Adobo sa Gata with pork braised in soy sauce, vinegar, coconut milk, and spices. Hearty, tasty, and loaded with garlicky flavors, it's perfect with steamed rice. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar I add more coconut milk than called for, and less soy sauce and vinegar.
Steps to make Coconut milk adobo:
- Fry potato and bellpepper.
- Saute garlic and onion. If done let the chicken feel the heat.
- If you think your chicken is ready for a milk bath feel free to put your coconut milk and bay leaves let it boil for 4 mins.
- Then add vinegar. Let the vinegar cook then add salt and pepper to taste.
- If done put it in your preferred container and add your fried potato and red bell pepper.
I initially found the dish a. Then you can cover it and let. Filipino stewed chicken in coconut cream and vinegar. View top rated Chicken adobo with coconut milk recipes with ratings and reviews. Stir in toasted turmeric, coconut milk, and ¾ cup vinegar.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food coconut milk adobo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!