Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet & sour honey mustard chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
Sweet & Sour Honey Mustard Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Sweet & Sour Honey Mustard Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet & sour honey mustard chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Sour Honey Mustard Chicken:
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb chicken drumsticks & thighs
- Prepare 1 tsp adobo
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- Make ready 1/2 packages frozen stirfry vegetables
- Prepare 1/2 green onion chopped
- Get 2 tbsp honey mustard
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp sweet & sour sauce
- Get 2 dash olive oil
Instructions to make Sweet & Sour Honey Mustard Chicken:
- Season chicken with the adobo and garlic. Heat the olive oil in large pan and sear it well. Until the skin is golden and crispy.
- Preheat oven to 400 and place chicken on a baking pan cover it with the sweet and sour and honey mustard sauces.
- Add in the vegetables cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 45 to 50 min. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sweet & sour honey mustard chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!