Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, low-cal veggie soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low-Cal Veggie Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Low-Cal Veggie Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
These low calorie clean eating vegetable soup recipes will fill you up without filling you out. This Creamy Healthy Vegetable Soup is super low cal, gluten free and incredibly delicious. The secret - a seasoned broth made with peeled zucchini The most AMAZING Vegetable Soup!!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have low-cal veggie soup using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Cal Veggie Soup:
- Prepare Prep Items
- Prepare 1 head cabbage
- Make ready 1/2 large onion
- Make ready 3 stick celery
- Make ready 1 white leek
- Prepare 5 stick carrots
- Prepare 1 small zuchinni
- Make ready 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 3 leaves of cabbage
- Get 1 cup leftover rice
- Prepare 2 cup water
- Take 2 cup chicken or beef broth
- Take 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Get 1 bunch fresh green beans
- Prepare 1 box mushrooms
- Prepare Sachet
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Take 1 whole clove
- Take 1 tsp white pepper
- Take 1 tsp thyme
- Take 2 tbsp cilantro
The beauty is that these low cal soups are. Mexican spices, legumes, and tomatoes make this low-cal hearty stew a must-have dish for the colder months. It will make you feel like you're wearing a sweater but on the inside. Is low cal and low fat.
Instructions to make Low-Cal Veggie Soup:
- Cut vegetables: CLEAN all veggies before use! Know how to properly clean each item. Chop into medium dice or all similar size cuts.
- Use big pot and turn stove to medium-high, add EVOO and add minced garlic for about a minute. Til golden.
- Add all vegetables and make sure to stir to prevent burning. Sweat the veggies for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins. add water and broth. Bring to boil.
- Add sachet and rice and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 30 to 45 mins. uncovered.
- Remove sachet. Add salt and pepper to taste and it 's ready to serve!
Filled with veggies and no fillers. Also I like to go easy on seasoning and flavoring in this soup so that the veggies can shine through. Also without any butter or cream the calories in veg clear soup is way lesser. Second, low-calorie bases such as water, veggie broth, and chicken stock make soups one of the least calorically dense meals you can eat, explains Kristen F. Gradney, RDN Fava beans add low-cal creaminess to this comforting soup without the need for milk, cream or other high-fat ingredients.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food low-cal veggie soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!