Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet & smoky chipotle chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
Sweet & Smoky Chipotle Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Sweet & Smoky Chipotle Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet & smoky chipotle chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Smoky Chipotle Chicken:
- Prepare 1 lb Bacon, diced
- Prepare 2 each Green peppers, diced
- Get 1/2 Onion, diced
- Get 2 can Stewed tomatoes
- Prepare 7 oz Can of chipotle peppers in adobo
- Get 2 tbsp Garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cumin
- Prepare 1 tbsp Chili powder
- Take 1 cup Brown sugar
- Take 2 lb Or more, boneless skinless chicken
Instructions to make Sweet & Smoky Chipotle Chicken:
- Brown the bacon, onion, and peppers.
- Add the tomatoes, chipotle peppers, spices & brown sugar.
- Break up the chipotle peppers & let sauce cook at a low boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour half the sauce into a large baking dish. Lay chicken pieces on top. Cover with remaining sauce.
- Bake at 400°F , uncovered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour (longer if using thick chicken breasts).
- Great served with mashed potatoes or rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sweet & smoky chipotle chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!