Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon chicken stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon chicken stew is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cinnamon chicken stew is something that I have loved my whole life.
This wonderful cinnamon-spiced chicken stew called Kapama (kah-pah-MAH) needs to simmer for at least an hour for the flavors to really develop. Serve it over pasta or orzo with a generous sprinkle of. DIRECTIONS Season the chicken with the adobo.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cinnamon chicken stew using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon chicken stew:
- Prepare 2 bone- in chicken breast
- Prepare 4 large carrots chopped
- Prepare 5 small to medium potatoes cjopped
- Make ready 1 large can of crushed tomatoes
- Make ready 4 cloves chopped garlic
- Prepare 1 large yellow onion chopped
- Get 1/2 C light brown sugar
- Prepare 4 Tbsp olive oil
- Get 1/4 c Adobo seasoning
- Get 3 C water
- Get 4 Tbsp cinnamon
For couscous, heat chicken broth, oil, and salt until boiling. Add couscous and raisins, stir, remove from heat and cover. Rub the chicken with the adobo seasoning. Add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and water and bring to a boil.
Instructions to make Cinnamon chicken stew:
- Mix chopped garlic, 2 Tbsp olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon and adobo and cleaned chicken breast in a ziploc bag and mix.
- Make sure chicken is completely covered.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
- Heat the rest of olive oil in a pot.
- When done marinating, add chicken to the pot.
- Brown chicken on all sides.
- After browning chicken add chopped onions until translucent (slightly see through).
- Add water or broth to pot.
- Make sure you scrap the goodness on the bottom of the pan for epic flavor.
- Add crushed tomatoes to pot.
- After cooking for 1/2 hour add potatoes and carrots.
- 1 hour into cooking remove chicken to take away the bones.
- Shred chicken and add back to pot.
- Cook until potatoes and carrots are to your liking and chicken is cooked through. I cooked for another 40 minutes.
- Voila! done
This traditional Greek recipe, known kota kapama, is essentially chicken stewed in garlic and cinnamon and onions, which creates an aroma just as knee-wobblingly enticing as you can imagine. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and arrange on top of the vegetables. It comes from Greece and it is also known as Kota Kapama, chicken stewed in garlic and cinnamon. The hidden ingredient in the tasty sauce is cinnamon and it makes chicken taste like a party. This Chicken Stew with apples, cinnamon and a touch of honey is the perfect easy one-skillet meal for fall.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cinnamon chicken stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!