Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked cheddar ranch chicken tenders. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders Recipe is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley®. The opinions and text are all mine. Incredibly tender, juicy flavorful Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders coated in the most AMAZING ranch/cheese cracker breading!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baked cheddar ranch chicken tenders using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders:
- Get 2 chicken breasts
- Get 2 1/2 cups buttermilk
- Make ready 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- Make ready 3 cups cheezits
- Make ready 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 2 tsp Dijon mustard
Place the chicken strips in a bowl and add in buttermilk and ranch packet. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour. I decided to also whip up a healthy Chipotle Greek Yogurt dipping sauce to accompany the tenders as well. You will use the cooking spray again.
Instructions to make Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders:
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- On a cutting board, slice chicken breasts against the grain into strips.
- Place the chicken strips in a bowl and add in buttermilk and ranch packet. Stir until well-coated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Pour cheese crackers into a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin until they become finely ground.
- Coat in flour. Shake off the excess.
- In a separate wide, shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs with the Dijon mustard. Place chicken in bowl. Coat well.
- Now, open the bag and place a marinated piece of chicken in the cracker crumbs. Now coat the chicken with the crumbs and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
Tip: I like to use an oil based cooking spray for this recipe. Coated with tangy Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, chicken breasts are then dredged in a cheesy panko mixture and baked until crispy and tender. This Baked Ranch Chicken is the perfect delicious easy weeknight meal. Chicken breasts are coated with a sour cream ranch mixture, topped with panko, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, more ranch seasoning, and baked until golden brown. Chicken seasoned with dry ranch mix, then breaded and baked, makes for some tasty tenders!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked cheddar ranch chicken tenders recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!