Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crispy oven chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy oven chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Crispy oven chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
The promise of crispy, juicy, oven-baked chicken is one that kept me rushing home as a kid. Mostly we felt like we won the dinner lottery when our mom made Shake'N Bake instead of her usual. Look no further, this is the closest you will get to oven baked fried chicken.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy oven chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy oven chicken:
- Take 2 cup corn flake crumbs finely crushed
- Make ready 1 tbsp rotisserie chicken seasoning
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- Make ready 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 kosher salt
- Prepare 1 pepper
- Prepare 1 garlic powder
- Prepare 2 whole eggs or egg whites beaten
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken The Busy Baker. These oven-fried chicken thighs are extra crispy on the outside and very tender and juicy on the Oven-fried chicken thighs, that taste just like pan-fried or even deep-fried, but without all the greasy. Cooked without any oil or fat. Look no further, this is the closest you will get to oven baked fried chicken.
Steps to make Crispy oven chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add rotisserie seasoning and 1 teaspoon of pepper to the crushed cornflake crumbs. Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate container place your 2 beaten eggs. Also set aside
- Pat your chicken breast dry before seasoning. Add as much of the salt, pepper, and garlic powder as you would like. Along with any other spices.
- After seasoning dip the chicken in the egg, make sure each side is coated, then firmly press into the seasoned crumbs.
- Before placing the chicken into your baking dish be sure to spray the dish with non stick cooking spray!
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 until juices run clear and chicken is nice and crispy.
- You don't have to flip the chicken over during this process it will get crispy on both sides!
Two teaspoons of hot sauce in the marinade gives the chicken zesty flavor without seeming spicy. This recipe doesn't require that you use chicken thighs or chicken drumsticks but the skin and bone do aid in keeping the chicken moist. How to Bake Chicken Wings That Are SOOO Crispy. This gets some of the fat rendered from under the skin and starts that drying out process. Crispy oven Baked Chicken Wings are so easy to prepare and you don't have to bother with all the grease from frying!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crispy oven chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!