Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shredded chicken sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A shredded chicken sandwiches recipe that is made in the crockpot with stovetop stuffing and Ritz crackers. This classic Ohio shredded chicken sandwich recipe feeds a crowd! Sources of shredded chicken and sandwich mix.
Shredded Chicken Sandwiches is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Shredded Chicken Sandwiches is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shredded chicken sandwiches using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Chicken Sandwiches:
- Make ready Chicken
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Prepare 1 tsp dried oregano
- Get 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Prepare 1 cup Dr. Pepper soda
- Make ready 8 oz can tomato sauce
- Take 2 chipotle peppers in adobo, seeded & diced
- Get 1/4 cup sugar
- Take 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Get 8 slice white cheddar or pepper jack
- Make ready 8 soft egg buns
- Take 1 Pickle slices & red onion
Stimulate your taste buds with our Shredded Chicken Sandwiches. Try these shredded chicken sandwiches in a homemade barbecue sauce. These great sandwiches are easy to make and partner great with any kind of potato side dish or salad. This shredded chicken sandwich recipe is one of the easier solutions to enjoy leftovers.
Steps to make Shredded Chicken Sandwiches:
- Season chicken w/oregano & cumin, place in slow cooker.
- Combine soda, tomato sauce & chipotles. Pour over chicken, cover & cook on high for 6 hrs or low for 8
- Heat oven to 350° & remove chicken from cooker. Pour liquid into saucepan. Combine sugar, cornstarch & salt & add to pan w/vinegar. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to thicken for 3 minutes.
- Shred chicken & combine w/sauce. Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Melt cheese on rolls in oven. Add chicken. Garnish w/pickle & red onion.
Whenever I prepare whole roast chicken at home for our weekend nights or gatherings. This classic Keystone shredded chicken sandwich is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters in the family. Cheesy melt in mouth Shredded Chicken Sandwich is perfect for your relaxed Sunday breakfast. Serve Shredded Chicken Cheese Sandwich along with Espresso Coffee for your evening snacks. Mix sauce ingredients in a medium saucepean; add chicken.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shredded chicken sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!