Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pina colada chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Make this tropical Piña Colada Chicken Salad from Delish.com for your next summer party! I recommend this Piña Colada Chicken anytime you need your own escape to a coconut-and-pineapple paradise. Pina Colada Chicken — I love it!
Pina Colada chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Pina Colada chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pina colada chicken using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pina Colada chicken:
- Get chicken
- Get 10 large chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- Take 1/2 stick margarine
- Prepare salt
- Get 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- Take sauce/ glaze
- Get 16 1/2 oz coconut water
- Make ready 2 cup pineapple juice
- Get 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- Get 1/4 cup pineapple juice, for thickener
- Prepare 2 tbsp cornstarch, for thickener
- Make ready 20 oz can of crushed pineapple
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
The piña colada is a sweet cocktail made with rum, cream of coconut or coconut milk, and pineapple juice, usually served either blended or shaken with ice. Crushed pineapple, coconut, and a little light rum give this easy piña colada cheesecake its Caribbean flair. See more ideas about Pina colada, Colada, Pina. This sensational summer salad has baked coconut chicken tenders, fresh pineapple, macadamia nuts, and a creamy pina colada vinaigrette.
Instructions to make Pina Colada chicken:
- Season the chicken. Heat margarine and pan fry/poach the chicken in margarine.
- Preheat oven 400 ° Fahrenheit
- When browned on both sides, add pineapple juice, crushed pineapple, and coconut water. Let cook till chicken is done, on the stove top. Then remove chicken from pan. Add sugar.
- Mix quarter cup of pineapple juice and cornstarch. Add to juices stirring constantly when it thickens add chicken back into the sauce covering the chicken.
- Put into oven, after the chicken is coated. Let bake for 30 minutes
- Let sit 10 minutes serve hope you enjoy!
- Serve with pina colada rice - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361856-pina-colada-rice
The BEST Piña Colada recipe – made with three easy ingredients, no added sweeteners, and SO delicious. It's a healthier pina colada cocktail that everyone will love! The Piña Colada gets a bad rap among cocktail connoisseurs. For years, this now-classic drink was the poster child of the blender boom, a symbol of poolside bars and booze cruises. Пина колада. To freeze the Pina Colada bread, wait until the loaf is completely cool first.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pina colada chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!