Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my baked chicken drumsticks. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs.
My Baked Chicken Drumsticks is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. My Baked Chicken Drumsticks is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my baked chicken drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Prepare 3-6 chicken legs
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Take 1/2 tsp oregano
- Get 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Make ready 1 tsp ranch seasoning
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- Prepare Dried parsley for garnish
Baked chicken drumsticks (aka, baked chicken legs) are a simple and crazy delicious main dish that you will want to eat on repeat. What to serve with baked chicken drumsticks. Here are some other side items (including recipe links!) that go great with baked chicken legs. These baked chicken drumsticks are marinated in a mixture of olive oil, lemon, garlic and herbs, then baked to golden brown perfection.
Steps to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the chicken legs to a large freezer bag. Next, add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal it closed. Shake all of the ingredients in the bag together ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated with everything.
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 1 - 2 hours.
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, flipping the chicken over halfway through the cooking time. The chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally.
- Optional - Garnish with dried parsley.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
An easy dinner option that's full of flavor and kid friendly too! I love the kind of dinner where you can just stick a pan in the oven and walk away, it's so much easier than. Baked chicken drumsticks that are so good that you will forget any other drumstick recipe! Beautifully browned, richly flavored, juicy and fall-off-the-bone tender. These baked drumsticks are a hit every time.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my baked chicken drumsticks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!