Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Bring water and salt to a boil. Want fast, simple, inexpensive, and healthy? Then give this pan-seared chicken in a balsamic reduction sauce a go.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce:
- Get 1 lb chicken breast, boneless
- Make ready 1 tsp himalayan pink salt
- Get 2 cup water
- Prepare 6 tamarinds, fresh
- Get 1 habanero pepper, medium
- Make ready 1 tbsp coconut oil, organic
- Make ready 1 cup Tuscan kale
- Prepare 10 cherry tomatoes
I paired this chicken with the spicy orange sauce and thought it was delicious. I did cut the chicken into slices before cooking–which helped it to cook faster. Quick chicken dinner that's elegant enough for company - a lightly crusted chicken breast with an incredible creamy mushroom sauce. Boneless thigh fillets work as well.
Steps to make Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce:
- Peel tamarinds and remove seeds.
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Add tamarind pulp and seeds from habanero pepper.
- Slice rest of pepper and put aside.
- Bring ingredients to a boil and reduce water over medium meat.
- Mash tamarind pulp while reducing to loosen flesh.
- Heat coconut oil in sautee pan over medium high heat.
- Strain reduction into hot pan, using back of spoon to push through most of the tamarind flesh.
- After reducing sauce to a syrupy consistency, add chicken breast and sautee over medium heat, turning half way.
- Plate chicken over Tuscan kale and garnish with habanero pepper strips and cherry tomatoes.
- Spoon remaining sauce over chicken.
Continue stir-frying in this way until all the sauce has been added and the chicken and mushrooms. I found this wonderful Gluten Free Sauce by: Robert Rothschild Farm Peach Mango Habanero Sauce It tasted great. We placed Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast in a Ziplock bag I served the Chicken with a simple Jasmine Rice and Spinach Sauteed in Olive Oil with Garlic and some Red Pepper Flakes. Stir in sour cream and mustard until smooth; turn the chicken to coat with the sauce. The sauce may be thickened and poured over each serving or served in bowls for a dipping sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!