Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, black pudding and goats cheese stuffed chicken breast. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Black Pudding and Goats Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Black Pudding and Goats Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Chicken Breast and Black Pudding, Serrano Ham, Quinoa and Spring Greens and Red Cabbage. I had some goat cheese left over from an appetizer, and I found fresh, green garlic at the farmer's market. So I came up with a way to use them together It's really remarkable the way a little garlic and goat cheese can transform a plain and unglamorous chicken breast!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have black pudding and goats cheese stuffed chicken breast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Pudding and Goats Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Prepare 2 chicken breasts, preferably free range / organic
- Make ready 2 slice of black pudding
- Make ready 2 slice of soft goats cheese with rind removed
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper
- Take 1 unsalted butter
A chicken, goat's cheese and bacon combo is totally delicious, and the veg adds a welcome sweetness, recipe from BBC Good Food. Put half the goat's cheese on each piece of chicken and sprinkle with the thyme leaves. A delicious way to use up leftover chutney, this simple chicken dish takes minutes to prepare. For more chicken recipes visit Goodhousekeeping.co.uk.
Steps to make Black Pudding and Goats Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- slice the chicken breasts down the middle so you have a pocket.
- stuff the chicken with the black pudding and goats cheese.
- Place in baking dish, season and place a small knob of butter over each stuffed chicken breast. Cover with tin foil or lid and bake untill chicken tender, approx 35 minutes.
- I enjoy this served over a mixed leaf salad with freshly made croutons and a balsamic dressing as per the photo, however its also good with mash and gravy!
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Goat's cheese and chutney stuffed chicken breasts. Photo: Alison Miksch; Styling: Lindsey Lower. Goat cheese is a luscious and creamy cheese that's lower in calories, fat, and sodium than other soft cheeses. Here, we combine it with fresh herbs and garlic, then stuff the mixture inside chicken breasts for a deliciously.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food black pudding and goats cheese stuffed chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!