Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, balsamic grilled chicken & tomatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
This balsamic grilled chicken recipe makes the most juicy and succulent boneless skinless chicken breasts EVER! Place in a gallon-size zip-top plastic bag. This balsamic grilled chicken recipe is flavorful, tender, and absolutely delicious!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have balsamic grilled chicken & tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes:
- Make ready 2 Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Get 1 Tomato
- Prepare 1/2 Head Green Leaf Lettuce
- Prepare 1/2 Onion
- Take 2 cloves Garlic
- Make ready Black Pepper
- Get Salt
- Take Italian Seasonings
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Make ready Handful Crackers (Your Choice)
Looking for an easy grilled chicken recipe? This Balsamic Grilled Chicken and Zucchini Recipe from Delish.com is the best. This Grilled Balsamic Chicken is a healthy dish marinated with tangy flavor. The tender chicken is perfect as a main dish or sliced on salads or pastas.
Steps to make Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes:
- Prep meat and veggies while heating some olive oil in a pan.
- Sauté onion and garlic for a couple minutes. Add in chicken and sauté a couple more minutes. Add in the tomato. (If you’re making this, I am assuming that you’ve already seasoned your chicken while grilling. Go light on the seasonings. The chicken will carry some flavor). Lightly season with salt, pepper and Italian seasonings. Add balsamic vinegar and continue cooking a couple minutes.
- Lastly, add in the lettuce. Break up some crackers in a bag (or in your hand) to top with later.
- Plate and serve.
This balsamic grilled chicken recipe is flavorful, tender, and absolutely delicious! Jump To Recipe Video Print Recipe. Turn chicken; brush with another tablespoon balsamic glaze. This Balsamic Grilled Chicken Thighs topped with Bruschetta is a quick impressive meal that screams summer. You'll love how all the flavors play off of each other.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food balsamic grilled chicken & tomatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!