Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, simple cranberry chicken salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This simple and tasty Cranberry Chicken Salad is a great fridge staple for a quick, protein-filled snack or sandwich filling. It's also perfect for picnics and potlucks! Chicken salad can be made a million different ways, but this is my classic, the one I come back to again and again.
Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple cranberry chicken salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad:
- Take 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts - fully cooked,chopped
- Make ready 2 hardboiled eggs - chopped
- Take 1/2 small onion - finely chopped
- Prepare 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Prepare 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 tbs dijon mustard
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
No wonder they are loved by so many. And this Cranberry Walnut Vegan 'Chicken' Salad is another terrific use of this versatile bean! This festive Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad would be a perfect addition to any holiday celebration. A festive way to use up leftover chicken!
Steps to make Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad:
- Place chicken, onion, cranberries, mayonnaise, and dijon in a medium bowl. Stir to combine until well blended. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Gently fold in chopped hard boiled eggs. Cover. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Enjoy!
- Note: I chopped my chicken down to a little bigger than 1/4 inch pieces, and my onion to about 1/8 inch pieces. Eggs were about the same size as the chicken.
This post may include affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more information. Chicken and cranberries may possibly be the best combination after turkey and cranberries! Feel free to add a bit of celery to the salad if you want to. However, this recipe is not complicated and uses clean, crisp flavors of the apple, lemon, and nuts to hit the right spot.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food simple cranberry chicken salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!