Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken shami kabab. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Shami Kabab is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Shami Kabab is something that I have loved my whole life.
Shami kabab recipe with video - Chicken shami kabab are a kind of meat kebabs that are popular in India and neighboring countries. These are made with ground meat or chunks of meat cooked with. Learn how to make Chicken Shami Kabab homemade.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken shami kabab using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shami Kabab:
- Get 1/2 kg Boneless Chicken
- Take 250 gm Chana dal
- Get 1 tbspn whole spices+ 2 Cinnamon sticks
- Take 1/2 tsp Ajwain
- Prepare 1 tsp salt (as per taste)
- Take 1 tbspn Cumin seeds
- Make ready 1 tbspn roasted crushed Coriander
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- Take 3 Red Chili's Whole
- Prepare 1 pinch Black Seeds
- Make ready 2 tbspn Garlic paste
- Take 1 tbspn ginger paste
- Prepare 1 Cup fresh Coriander leaves chopped
- Take 4-5 Green chillies finely chopped
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Mint leaves
- Take 4 Eggs
- Get Water as required
- Take Oil
Fun and easy to make, you can get your The basic ingredient for kebabs is usually mutton but it can very well be substituted by chicken or fish. One of the best chicken Shami Kabab Recipe you will find. SooperChef.pk Presents Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe in Urdu/Hindi & English. Learn how to make Easy Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe at Home.
Steps to make Chicken Shami Kabab:
- Soak 250gm of chana dal for at least 30 minutes.
- In a pressure cooker heat 2 tbspn oil and add cumin seeds, whole spices+cinnamon, crushed coriander, ajwain,black seeds, red chilli and chilli flakes. Saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add the soaked chana dal and mix thoroughly.
- Add the boneless chicken and salt. Bring to simmer, adding required quantity of water.
- Cook until all the water has evaporated and chicken is tendered.
- Let it cool for some time and then grind all the ingredients to a thick paste.
- Now add ginger paste, green chilli finely chopped, garlic paste, coriander leaves chopped and mint leaves. Mix all the ingredients to combine well.
- Now add the 2 raw eggs liquid and mix thoroughly.
- Using your palm make the kababs of any desired shape and size, generally flat round shape.
- Now dipping in egg fluid shallow fry the kababs from both sides till golden brown.
- You can serve the kababs hot with chutney of your choice.
You can make Chicken Shami Kabab by. Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe is perfect to serve as side dish or you can also use these kebabs to make burger. You will get perfect soft and delicious kababs by following it. Put the chicken with all the ingredients in the first batch into a pan. Shami kabab recipe Hyderabadi is a kabab dish which is made with mutton.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken shami kabab recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!