Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy chicken tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy chicken tacos is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Easy chicken tacos is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Easy Chicken Tacos - With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop! Dice into small pieces and serve with pico, avocado + lime! These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy chicken tacos using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken tacos:
- Get 3 lbs chicken breast
- Make ready 1/2 large yellow onion
- Take 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Make ready 1/2 cup diced sweet peppers or bell peppers
- Take 2 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 2 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp crushed chili pepper flakes
- Take 2 cups chopped lettuce
- Make ready 1 cup chopped purple onion
- Prepare 1/2 cup cilantro
- Get 2 limes
- Make ready 1 & 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Get Flour or corn tortillas
- Take 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 1/3 cup light chili powder
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons paprika
This is an easy chicken taco recipe loaded with big, punchy Mexican flavours. No marinating, no fussing with a separate sauce, no need to go overboard with toppings. These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. These chicken tacos are warm flour tortillas filled with diced marinated chicken, lettuce, pico de gallo, avocado and cheese.
Instructions to make Easy chicken tacos:
- Cut thawed chicken breast against the grain, then chop into small bite sized pieces. Dice purple and yellow onion. Dice sweet peppers. Cut up cilantro. What you see below is what I set aside for toppings.
- In your favorite nonstick 12 inch pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add chopped up chicken, yellow onion, 1/2 of the cilantro, salt, black pepper, chili flakes, 2 tablespoons cumin, 1/4 cup light chili powder, garlic, 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- On medium heat cook all ingredients in step 2 until it looks like the picture below
- Make your tacos however you like them!
- Chop about 2 cups of iceburg lettuce. Squeeze 1 lime and sprinkle with salt. This adds zest to your lettuce!
A quick and easy dinner option that's easy to customize to your tastes. Are you mourning the continued nonexistence of the taco emoji? Chicken breast is simmered in a lemon-lime marinade, then served with taco fixin's so that This recipe is quick and easy - good for those nights you don't have a lot of time for dinner preparations. This is such an easy chicken taco recipe, and it's also a healthy meal choice for anyone on a low-calorie diet. These Easy Chicken Tacos are my current default and I've been leaning on them for the past month or so.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy chicken tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!