Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shepherd pie keto style. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Our keto shepherd's pie is the best! The one skillet recipe uses ground beef with veggies & mashed cauliflower on top for easy comfort food.
Shepherd pie keto style is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Shepherd pie keto style is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherd pie keto style:
- Make ready 3 cup cauliflower rice
- Get 2 eggs
- Prepare 1 teaspoon hot pepper
- Prepare 2 teaspoon allspice
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- Take 3 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Prepare The stuffing
- Make ready 3 teaspoon oil
- Get 2 pound meat ground chicken beef or turkey
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 teaspoon all spices
- Prepare 1 teaspoon pepper
- Get 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Take 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Take 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare 1 chopped onion and squeezed
- Take 2 tablespoon tomatoes paste
The whole family will love this baked dish with ground meat and vegetables. Shepherd's pie is a traditional Irish dish that's typically anything but low-carb. Lucky for you, this recipe skips the Yukon gold and russet potatoes and Keto Shepherd's Pie. Begin by heating a large pot with two inches of water and add your cauliflower florets to a steamer basket.
Steps to make Shepherd pie keto style:
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f
This keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe with Cauliflower Topping is an easy, low-carb casserole that the whole family will love. This keto shepherd's pie is made with mashed cauliflower instead of the mashed potatoes. "Cauli mash" is a great low carb alternative to mashed potatoes — and is just as. A keto shepherd's pie that tastes as good as the original? We'll wager that this low-carb version hits all the spots minus the spuds. A keto take on a British classic.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food shepherd pie keto style recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!