Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy chicken divan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mom's Easy Chicken Divan Haiku: "Why is it layered? Taste was pretty good." This recipe of "Mom's" would've been much easier had the ingredients all been combined (other than the breadcrumb/butter topping) b/c the rice at the bottom tasted like. rice. The chicken and broccoli layers were just that. chicken and.
Easy Chicken Divan is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Chicken Divan is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy chicken divan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Divan:
- Make ready 2 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast
- Prepare onion powder
- Prepare garlic powder
- Take 2 can Cream of Chicken soup
- Prepare 1 cup mayonnaise. Dont use MW.
- Get 1 tsp lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tbsp curry powder
- Get 2 packages broccoli cuts or florets
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp real butter
- Make ready 1 cup bread crumbs
This Easy Chicken Divan recipe can be prepped in minutes and using a rotisserie chicken makes everything easier! This dish is a family favorite that my kids devour. Why is this called Chicken Divan? The original Chicken Divan recipe was named after the restaurant it was created in - the Divan Parisienne Restaurant in New York City.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Divan:
- Cut up chicken breast into small bite sized pieces. While your doing this have your water heating up to a boil, to add broccoli to while the chicken is cooking.
- Fry until done in pan with a little butter or olive oil. This is when I add a little garlic and onion powder. Put broccoli into boiling water to begin cooking.
- Combine other ingredients into bowl. Mix well. Taste to make sure the amount of curry suites you.
- Drain broccoli well. Put into a baking dish.
- There's two ways to do this next step. Either add chicken to the soup and mayo mixture (which is what I do) or layer chicken on top of the broccoli, and pour mixture over the top.
- Since I just stir the chicken into the mixture, I just spoon it over the broccoli. Cover with cheese and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- While the chicken is in the oven, melt your butter and add your bread crumbs. Mix until covered and crumbly.
- Remove dish from oven. Spoon bread crumbs over the chicken and cook at 350° for another 10-15 minutes.
Chicken Divan is one of our favorite go-to dinner options, and it couldn't be more delicious. In this easy divan recipe, Chicken and Broccoli are mixed with a rich and creamy sauce then baked until all warm and bubbly. This recipe is a classic with one of my favorite flavor combos… chicken, broccoli and cheddar cheese. Frozen broccoli and leftover chicken get an easy—but elegant—treatment in a dish from Bertille Cooper of St. She dresses them up with a saucy blend of cream soup and mayonnaise, then covers it all with a golden, cheesy crumb topping.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy chicken divan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!