Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, so easy chicken parm. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rao's will take your Chicken Parmesan to the next level with our Tomato Basil Sauce. Check out one of our delicious chicken recipes! Simple Chicken Parmesan is the perfect dish to lure kids into the kitchen - what kid doesn't like chicken tenders and spaghetti?
So Easy Chicken Parm is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. So Easy Chicken Parm is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have so easy chicken parm using 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make So Easy Chicken Parm:
- Take 1 packages Perdue Chicken Strips
- Prepare 1 lb Spaghetti
- Take 1 Favorite Pasta Sauce
- Make ready 1 packages Mozzarella Cheese
Served it on angel hair pasta with buttered italian bread and it was a hit. Everyone loves chicken parmesan but the traditional recipe can be so time-consuming. Between making the homemade sauce and pounding, breading, and pan-frying the chicken—not to mention melting the cheese over the chicken in the oven—the dish takes well over an hour and leaves you with a sinkful of dishes. Remove paper towels and place in a big enough pan to fit chicken.
Steps to make So Easy Chicken Parm:
- Boil a pot of H20 for your pasta
- When it comes to a rapid boil drop in you spaghetti and return to a boil until spaghetti is Al'dente
- Heat up you pasta sauce till hot
- Open bag of chicken
- Place desired amount of chicken into a skillet and heat up. (It's precooked so you just have to heat it up)
- After pasta is done drain into colander
- Scoop desired amount of pasta onto plate
- Add desired amount of sauce on top pasta
- Place chicken on top of sauce
- Sprinkle desired amount of cheese over top chicken
- Put plate in microwave for 30 seconds to melt cheese
- Add a spoon full of sauce to top of melted cheese (just adds sauce not really needed)
Using a spoon, spoon sauce over chicken to cover, and then add as much mozzarella and parmesan cheese as you want. Arrange chicken breasts in slow cooker. Add mozzarella cheese slices and let melt over the breasts. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. voila! This is so easy and taste better than the Chicken Parmesan at Olive Garden!!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food so easy chicken parm recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!