Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mama's fun funky crockpot chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken. Literally this is a simple recipe just like the other ones.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mama's fun funky crockpot chicken using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken:
- Take 8 piece drumsticks - chicken
- Make ready 1 can (26 oz) cream of mushroom
- Get 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- Get 1 cup brown rice
- Prepare 2 cup mixed frozen veggies, thawed out
- Get 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Take 2 cup milk
- Make ready 1 vegetable oil
- Get 1 salt
- Make ready 1 pepper
- Prepare 1 onion powder
Once ready, place chicken drumsticks in and add salt and pepper. Budget friendly creamy chicken with pasta (crockpot) chicken parts, cream of mushroom soup, egg noodles or your pasta of choice, seasonings of your choice foranarmy. Slow-Cooker Chicken Parmesan s my love making this satisfying dish–it's easy and elegant, and the slow cooker minimizes my time in the kitchen. I make this during football season, too.
Instructions to make Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken:
- Preheat crockpot to high
- Grease your pot with vegetable oil
- Once ready, place chicken drumsticks in and add salt and pepper. Season all sides as such as you'd like.
- Coat the chicken with the cream of mushroom, use a spoon to spread over evenly
- Top that off with the can of tomato sauce. Once again, use the spoon to smooth it over evenly.
- Let it cook for 1 hour
- Remove lid and stir in the rice, mixed veggies, milk, and onion powder. Add a little more salt and pepper for more flavor.
- Continue to cook for another 4 hours, stirring your pot every hour to loosen your rice and assure everything blends nice and evenly.
- Done!!! :-d
For game days, I skip the pasta and serve the chicken on submarine rolls with a bit of the sauce and some chopped lettuce. So I got a crockpot, and then I went to the grocery store and produce market. Crockpot or Slow Cooker, whatever you call it, it will save you time in the kitchen! These tested Crockpot Recipes here on Moms With Crockpots are delicious and a great way to get your next meal on the table. And browning the meat beforehand does help!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mama's fun funky crockpot chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!